Pages

Sunday 30 March, 2008

Glass apple in Vray and 3D Studio Max


3d Max Tutorial - Creating a Glass Apple
Category : 3D Studio Max Tutorials
This easy follow tutorial will teach you how to create a cool looking glass apple using 3d studio max and Vray. Even a beginner can get help from this tutorial.


Ok as I have found in the last few days learning to do anything in Vray can be tricky due to the lack of good beginner/advanced tutorials. That’s why I have been reading the Vray online manual for the last few days and trying to make myself accustomed to Irradiance mapping combined with a secondary bounce coefficient calculated with a QMC engine, precalcing the caustics to a photon map and all sorts of other mind boggling techniques... So to save you the trouble, I thought I should put my newly learned knowledge to good use and make a tutorial for the good people of 3dpalace..;)Bear in mind that I am pretty knew to this so I am sure that there are loads of different ways to do this, many of which would probably be better/faster/easier/...you get the idea, .... Click To View

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

hey nice post about the 3d apple,im in a web site design company, and having your blog as an update reference,. keeps my job much easier, thanks, keep it up....

Anonymous said...

nice content!!!!!!!!!!!!!
view my site www.Fullestop.co.uk